We'll be making a pincushion to swap, it has to be selfmade and you can use any form of textile art you like best. So you can piece, applique it or use stitchery's, woolfelt, make a crochet pincushion. Anything goes and make it the way you like it. Off course don't forget your partner's choice of color.
To this pincushion you should add
- a personal card/letter for your partner
- some stitching supplies to go along with the pincushion worth no more than 5 euro/6 dollars. For example some buttons, thread, needles, ribbons etc Please don't add food/sweets etc because of customs
Other things to remember:
- Anyone who loves pincushions and has a blog can enter this Swap
- If you participate you must be willing to ship overseas (in case you're assigned an international partner)
- You can sign up untill May 10th by sending an email to email@example.com. After signing up, you'll be asked to tell a little bit more about yourself and what you like/dislike.
- After signing up you can grab the Swap button and put it on your blog, so all can see you joined us.
- Your parcel must be posted before 21st June
- Once you have received your parcel from your partner show us what you've received on your blog as soon as you can :0)
We hope no one gets disappointed, lets all stick to these 'rules' and make it a wonderfull swap. I'm looking forward to getting to know all those creative blogs & seeing all kinds of selfmade pincushions!!